Sunday, June 30, 2013

An Apology

I want to take just a moment to apologize for the lack of blog posts and new products in the Calico Craft Designs Etsy store.  I will not be releasing any new items for the upcoming 4th of July holiday.  I simply have not had the opportunity and time to complete any new items due to my husband's medical issues and an unexpected surgery.  The recovery period has been difficult for us both but he is doing a little better every day.  As time passes, I'm sure I'll begin adding additional items for the Autumn season so please keep checking back.  I thank you for your patience and understanding.  I hope that you and your families have a wonderful upcoming 4th of July!

Please check in again for any updates or go to my personal craft blog, "The Girl's Gone Crafty" at http://thegirlsgonecrafty.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...