Friday, December 21, 2012

A Busy December

December is traditionally a very busy month for most families who celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah.  Shopping, decorating your home or office, parties and celebrations with friends and co-workers, cooking and baking, all in preparation of the upcoming holidays.  I too spend much of my time during this month trying to find that one special gift for all of my loved ones.  I also try to create at least one handmade gift for my close family and friends each year.  This year I worked on a few fabric "rag" candle-holders for my friends and family.  I've attached several photos of my latest projects.  These were not for sale on Etsy but instead are part of my private collection to be used as gifts.  I will continue to work on items for my Etsy store and should have additional stock in January. 




I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful and safe holiday season.  Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...